The world is changing so fast that according to author Margaret Heffernan organisations cannot successfully plan more than two years ahead. Furthermore, knowledge is growing exponentially beyond our ability to keep up at a time when it is alleged that artificial intelligence could replace 40% of roles in the next decade. As female leaders, we have much to do and little time to think, that’s why The Pipeline is launching The Global Symposium to provide much needed head space. It unites in one setting the most senior women in the UK together, so they can learn from each other and globally recognised thought leaders and business executives.
This unique symposium is the perfect balance of challenge and renewal for an exclusive mix of Non-Executive Directors, CEOs, Managing Directors, Chief Operating Officers or Executive Committee members of FTSE 100 organisations or equivalent or they will be on a 12 month-ready succession plan.
- 2018 dates:
19 – 21 June 2018
This residential programme is being held at Ashridge Business School, Berkhamstead, United Kingdom, HP4 1NS
“A three day mini-Davos for the UK’s most senior women with globally recognised thought leaders and business executives to look at how to bring about meaningful change in their organisations.”
An opportunity to rethink individual perspectives and challenges your organisation faces including: –
- Assessing the latest macro social, economic and political trends.
- Seeing how futurologists view the short and long-term outlook.
- Understanding the maze of technology and artificial intelligence and which are most likely to cause disruption or opportunities.
- Learning how high-growth industries will impact the market and other organisations whether they are inside or outside that sector.
- Refreshing your leadership techniques and understanding how natural gender behaviours impact your leadership style.
- Making new high-level contacts.